- SQM 160
Sol.us Portsea is currently undergoing an exciting renoation. To reopen Septemeber - Ocotber 2020.
Sol.us - Portsea is a four bedroom casual yet stylish holiday home accommodating up to 10. Located at the end of a court, the extensive private garden provides a perfect place to rest, relax and entertain.
The property has heated pool, tennis court and spcacious grounfs. 1 Acre.
Four Bedroom. Two Bathroom. Ideal for 2- 8 . Can up sleep 10.
Master – Queen bed with ensuite
Second Bedroom – Queen Bed
Third and fourth – 2 singles. Each room with a 3rd fold out trundle.
Linen and towels included.
Amenities : Special features
Living zone in the middle, with open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room
Well stocked kitchen. Large fridge and freezer. Quality knives and glassware etc.
Second lounge room, reading room.
Open fire place. Wood.
Outdoor dining with market umbrella on the main lawn. Seats 10.
Swimming pool-fully fenced and gas heated
Tennis court . Racquets and balls.
Sun lounges and outdoor bean chairs
Children welcome. Port-a-cot. High Chair.
Broadband & WIFI
Uniquely positioned between Portsea and Sorrento, the front and back beaches. You can reach all four within minutes.
Walk to Portsea Village, Portsea Front Beach and Shelley Beach
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
SleepingBed linen, 4 Child bed, 1 Double bed, 2 Fold-away bed, 2 Queen bed, 4 Single bed
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Electric heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden, Private Tennis court
13 Wimbledon Court Portsea , Portsea, 3944, Australia
Sol.us Portsea address:
13 Wimbledon Court Portsea 3944
As you enter Wimbledon Court, have a car game of "spot the tennis court!" The house is right at the end.
- The keysafe is next to the front door, code 358. Please return the key to the keysafe when you leave.
- There is a wood shed behind the pool shed if you need extra fire wood.
- The modem is on the kitchen bench. WiFi name is Sol.us password Staying123
- For music, you will need to download the Sonos app and connect to WiFi. The app will guide you through connection. There is also a JBL speaker with Bluetooth.
- If you have an issue with TV reception, check the booster cable is plugged in. The booster is in the room with the fireplace behind the wood basket.
- Please put bins out on Sunday, if you are there, for Monday collection. The info folder will tell you how to place them on the curbside.
- If you used the pool heater, please turn it off when you leave.
Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any issues or concerns.
Walk Coles Track at Point Nepean National Park or walk out to point along road about 3km each way - you'll get views of the bay side and the ocean side. Stunning.
Rock pools at Sorrento back beach or Portsea back beach (head to London bridge) at low tide. Check tides on Willy Weather app. Beautiful.
Walk to Shelly beach, Portsea for a swim and walk along beach front anytime of the day or night (bay end / Pt Nepean Rd) - end of Campbells Road.
Drive to Redhill wineries including Port Phillip Estate, Montalto and Paringa Estate. Only about 30-40 mins drive from the house. Kids love Enchanted Adventure Garden in Arthur's Seat (tree surfing & tubing). Great fun.
Sorrento township has the best places to eat. The Sisters during day or Aqualina for dinner at night. Also offering good food is Italico, or great value for money is Tight-Arse Tuesday's at Morgan's Beach Shack on Sorrento beachfront.