- SQM 160
Sol.us - Portsea
(previously named place@portsea) is a four bedroom casual yet stylish holiday home accommodating up to 10. Located at the end of a court, the extensive & private garden provides a perfect place to rest, relax and entertain. The property has heated pool, tennis court, open fireplace and outdoor heating. A Dufflebird property. Also able to accommodate couples and smaller groups during some months of the year - please enquire for these specials.Sol.us - Portsea (previously named place@portsea) is a four bedroom casual yet stylish holiday home accommodating up to 10. Located at the end of a court, the extensive & private garden provides a perfect place to rest, relax and entertain. The property has heated pool, tennis court, open fireplace and outdoor heating. A Dufflebird property. Also able to accommodate couples and smaller groups during some months of the year - please enquire for these specials.
Base pricing doesn’t include linen. Quilts and Pillows are there, you need to bring sheets, doona covers pillow cases & towels.
A linen service is available, cost depends on number of beds required. For all 8 beds to be made up, with 12 towels the cost is $450
Linen and towels are included for some peak season bookings.
Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom, and Ideal for 2- 8 (can sleep 12):
- Master – Queen bed with ensuite
- Second Bedroom – Queen Bed
- Third and fourth – 2 singles (and a 3rd fold out trundle)
Special features include:
- Living zone in the middle, with open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room
- Well stocked kitchen. Large fridge and freezer. Global knives + quality glassware etc.
- Second lounge room, reading room.
- Open fire place
- Outdoor dining (seats 10) with market umbrella on the main lawn
- Generous decking
- Swimming pool-fully fenced and gas heated (warms beautifully)
- Tennis court (with racquets and balls)
- Spacious manicured Grounds
- Sun lounges and outdoor bean chairs
- Good heating and cooling
- Children welcome. Port-a-cot. High Chair
- Broadband & WIFI
- At the end of a long quiet court. Very private and peaceful.
- Two bikes for guests (and 2 toddler seats if needed).
- Pool shed has pool and beach toys and things that invite you to have fun.
- Uniquely positioned between Portsea and Sorrento, the front and back beaches. You reach all 4 within minutes.
- Walk to Portsea Village, Portsea Front Beach and Shelley Beach
- Endless activities, rock pooling, historical sites, galleries, hot springs wineries, enchanted maze and other things to do on Mornington Peninsula.
$400-$1300 per night (depending on time of year)
If you make a booking request, the system will give you a total cost. It is not instant book.
Extra people: $50 AUD / night after 6 guests
Weekly Price From: $3500AUD /week
2 night’s minimum stay, 7 night’s minimum in January
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Pets by arrangement. Children Welcome.
Smoking outside is OK. Please collect butts.
Cleaning and linen and towels are included in the price. We expect guests to leave the place in a tidy state and put rubbish and recycling in the bins and put rubbish out on Sunday nights for collection on Monday morning.
Please check full Terms and Conditions before booking.
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
SleepingBed linen, 4 Child bed, 1 Double bed, 2 Fold-away bed, 2 Queen bed, 4 Single bed
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Electric heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Bicycles, Private Garden, Private Tennis court
13 Wimbledon Court Portsea , Portsea, 3944, Australia
Sol.us Portsea address:
13 Wimbledon Court Portsea 3944
As you enter Wimbledon Court, have a car game of "spot the tennis court!" The house is right at the end.
- The keysafe is next to the front door, code 358. Please return the key to the keysafe when you leave.
- There is a wood shed behind the pool shed if you need extra fire wood.
- The modem is on the kitchen bench. WiFi name is Sol.us password Staying123
- For music, you will need to download the Sonos app and connect to WiFi. The app will guide you through connection. There is also a JBL speaker with Bluetooth.
- If you have an issue with TV reception, check the booster cable is plugged in. The booster is in the room with the fireplace behind the wood basket.
- Please put bins out on Sunday, if you are there, for Monday collection. The info folder will tell you how to place them on the curbside.
- If you used the pool heater, please turn it off when you leave.
Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any issues or concerns.
Walk Coles Track at Point Nepean National Park or walk out to point along road about 3km each way - you'll get views of the bay side and the ocean side. Stunning.
Rock pools at Sorrento back beach or Portsea back beach (head to London bridge) at low tide. Check tides on Willy Weather app. Beautiful.
Walk to Shelly beach, Portsea for a swim and walk along beach front anytime of the day or night (bay end / Pt Nepean Rd) - end of Campbells Road.
Drive to Redhill wineries including Port Phillip Estate, Montalto and Paringa Estate. Only about 30-40 mins drive from the house. Kids love Enchanted Adventure Garden in Arthur's Seat (tree surfing & tubing). Great fun.
Sorrento township has the best places to eat. The Sisters during day or Aqualina for dinner at night. Also offering good food is Italico, or great value for money is Tight-Arse Tuesday's at Morgan's Beach Shack on Sorrento beachfront.