- SQM 160
Sol.us - Portsea
(previously named place@portsea) is a four bedroom casual yet stylish holiday home accommodating up to 10. Located at the end of a court, the extensive & private garden provides a perfect place to rest, relax and entertain. The property has heated pool, tennis court, open fireplace and outdoor heating. A Dufflebird property. Also able to accommodate couples and smaller groups during some months of the year - please enquire for these specials.Sol.us - Portsea (previously named place@portsea) is a four bedroom casual yet stylish holiday home accommodating up to 10. Located at the end of a court, the extensive & private garden provides a perfect place to rest, relax and entertain. The property has heated pool, tennis court, open fireplace and outdoor heating. A Dufflebird property. Also able to accommodate couples and smaller groups during some months of the year - please enquire for these specials.
Base pricing doesn’t include linen. Quilts and Pillows are there, you need to bring sheets, doona covers pillow cases & towels.
A linen service is available, cost depends on number of beds required. For all 8 beds to be made up, with 12 towels the cost is $450
Linen and towels are included for some peak season bookings.
Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom, and Ideal for 2- 8 (can sleep 12):
- Master – Queen bed with ensuite
- Second Bedroom – Queen Bed
- Third and fourth – 2 singles (and a 3rd fold out trundle)
Special features include:
- Living zone in the middle, with open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room
- Well stocked kitchen. Large fridge and freezer. Global knives + quality glassware etc.
- Second lounge room, reading room.
- Open fire place
- Outdoor dining (seats 10) with market umbrella on the main lawn
- Generous decking
- Swimming pool-fully fenced and gas heated (warms beautifully)
- Tennis court (with racquets and balls)
- Spacious manicured Grounds
- Sun lounges and outdoor bean chairs
- Good heating and cooling
- Children welcome. Port-a-cot. High Chair
- Broadband & WIFI
- At the end of a long quiet court. Very private and peaceful.
- Two bikes for guests (and 2 toddler seats if needed).
- Pool shed has pool and beach toys and things that invite you to have fun.
- Uniquely positioned between Portsea and Sorrento, the front and back beaches. You reach all 4 within minutes.
- Walk to Portsea Village, Portsea Front Beach and Shelley Beach
- Endless activities, rock pooling, historical sites, galleries, hot springs wineries, enchanted maze and other things to do on Mornington Peninsula.
$400-$1300 per night (depending on time of year)
If you make a booking request, the system will give you a total cost. It is not instant book.
Extra people: $50 AUD / night after 6 guests
Weekly Price From: $3500AUD /week
2 night’s minimum stay, 7 night’s minimum in January
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Linen is not included but there is a linen service available that we can organise if required.
Pets by arrangement. Children Welcome.
Smoking outside is OK. Please collect butts.
Cleaning is included in the price. We expect guests to leave the place in a tidy state and put rubbish and recycling in the bins and put rubbish out on Sunday nights for collection on Monday morning.
Please check full Terms and Conditions before booking.
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
Sleeping4 Child bed, 1 Double bed, 2 Fold-away bed, 2 Queen bed, 4 Single bed
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Bicycles, Private Garden, Private Tennis court
13 Wimbledon Court , Portsea, 3944, Australia